Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Article About me from Amy Shelton of Crochetville

Even though this article by Amy Shelton was written years ago, I just now came across it. Thanks Amy!

Today is the fifth day of A Tour through Crochet Country. I hope you’ve had as much fun as Donna and I have had as we’ve checked each day to see what our designers have in store for us during National Crochet Month.
Let’s hop aboard the blog train and head on out to visit with Mary Jane Hall andLindsey Stephens.
[button link=”http://positivelycrochet.blogspot.com/”]Today’s Stop 1: Visit Mary Jane Hall[/button]
If you’re a crochet fashionista who loves to make and wear trendy crochet clothing and accessories, then you’re probably already familiar with Mary Jane Hall’s designs. Mary Jane has written two books jam-packed with incredible crochet fashions: Positively Crochet!: 50 Fashionable Projects and Inspirational Tips andCrochet That Fits: Shaped Fashions Without Increases or Decreases. Mary Jane has also had numerous patterns featured in other books and magazines.
Here are two of my favorite patterns of Mary Jane’s:
Little Black Dress
Little Black Dress
Crochet That Fits
Houndstooth Purse
Houndstooth Purse
Crochet Today! May/June 2009
My daughter is a college-student at the University of Alabama, where houndstooth is always seen in abundance, in remembrance of football coach Paul “Bear” Bryant’s famous houndstooth hat. One day soon I’ll be making this in black and white.
On a more personal level, her faith in God and spending time with her friends and family are the most important things in Mary Jane’s life. She also enjoys cooking, thrift-store shopping, hiking in the summer, and traveling. She’s also an accomplished singer, a skill of which I’m very envious. She even has a CD of contemporary music coming soon! She is one multi-talented lady!
Mary Jane also appeared on Season 3, Episode 8 of the Knit and Crochet Now TV show. Click here to watch!
http://crochetville.com/march-5-a-tour-through-crochet-country/

No comments:

Post a Comment