Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Pre-Order Colorful Crochet Lace & Receive Bonus Pattern Now!

If you have considered ordering my newest book, Colorful Crochet Lace, maybe I can temp you today to go ahead and do that. Pre orders are very important in the success of the book and so the publisher, Interweave Press, and I are offering the pattern for one of the projects in the book to anyone who pre orders it before the release date of July 24, 2015. If you go to the Amazon link, order the book, and email me (maryjanehall@gmail.com) a screen shot of your receipt for the order, I will immediately send you the whole pattern, photos, diagrams and all for the Tres Chic Neckwarmer in PDF form.
A neckwarmer may not sound all that special, but this is one of my favorite designs of the whole collection. Many of the garments call for # 3 - dk, # 2 - sport or # 1 - fingerings wt yarns, but this one calls for a # 4 - medium worsted wt yarn. If you love texture, as I do, you would not be disappointed! The Tres Chic Neckwarmer, a 1 piece wrap style with button closure, is shown buttoned at the side of the neck and also turned and buttoned in front as a caplet style. I give additional instructions on how to make the wrap style neckwarmer into a larger (wider and longer) wrap style shawl. This one is sure to keep you warm!

Some may want to throw tomatoes at me since it's still only June, but order the book now, receive the Tres Chic Neckwarmer pattern today and get a head start on your Christmas gifts! I thank you in advance for helping me out with this!


Link HERE to order Colorful Crochet 
Lace on Amazon 
Take a peak inside!


G

No comments:

Post a Comment