Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Friday, July 17, 2015

Brigitte Wide Belt in Colorful Crochet Lace

Brigitte Wide Lace Belt in Colorful Crochet Lace by Mary Jane Hall
 Brigitte Wide Belt - another design in Colorful Crochet Lace. I wanted to have a few accessories that were quick along with the garments and since my research told me wide lace belts would be a huge fashion statement for 2015, this is what I came up with. Pattern is written for sizes x small - 3× and the ribbon is optional. This could be made in any color and would go with just about anything! To make it interesting and fun, you can weave a different color ribbon through, depending what you are wearing. Even though black is not considered a color, the publisher and I decided that this needed to be in black because it will go with any colorful dress or top.
                                       Did you know I LOVE LACE?!


Widea Belts I found on the Web below. I hope you like my version!





No comments:

Post a Comment