Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, August 29, 2015

You Tube Video - Interview with Mary Jane Hall by Beth Moriarity of Planet Purl

I was invited by Beth Moriarity of Planet Purl to be interviewed on her podcast Aug 19, 2015. It was actually done through a GoToMeeting where anyone can tune into the same "room" to see and hear what everyone is looking at the same thing on the same screen, kind of like a Power Point presentation. This was an honor for me because she has 20,000 or more followers, which will help promote Colorful Croche Lace and me as a designer. She asked me numerous questions on my life as a designer and on the designs in this new book. You won’t have to see my face (lol) but you’ll hear my voice and see photos of some of the designs Beth picked out to feature. If you did not get a chance to hear or see the podcast, she has now put it on her You Tube channel for anyone to view.
Hope you like it! Let me know what you think! Maybe you can guess where my accent is from?

No comments:

Post a Comment