Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Walk in the Park Capelet from Colorful Crochet Lace

This is my own photo. I meant for it to be worn like this. See the photos the publisher put in the book below. They have it more scrunched up like a collar. 
The Walk in the Park Capelet is the smallest and easiest project in Colorful Crochet Lace. This is a beginner project with only chs, sc & dc, which would be great as a CAL project for a beginner's class. I wrote the pattern for sizes small - 3X and the yarn is Patons Grace, a 100% cotton. This is a # 3 dk wt in the color viola.

You can make this longer by adding rows and if you want it wider, add extra chains between the dc shells. To see more details and all the projects in the book go to my Ravelry Designer page HERE.

By the way, don't you just love the photos in this book? The very talented photographer is Joe Hancock.


Walk in the Park Capelet by Mary Jane Hall in Colorful Crochet Lace

Walk in the Park Capelet by Mary Jane Hall in Colorful Crochet Lace

A Ravello User Made This! I love the color and this shows how
it looks with thicker yarn


1 comment: