Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Cropped Crochet Sweater - Free Pattern

This crochet Bolero Jacket is now being offered as a FREE pattern HERE!

Crochet Bolero Jacket by Mary Jane Hall - FREE Pattern!
Even though this booklet, Top it Off by Annies Attic, was publushed several years ago, it is still being sold in some stores. I've also seen it for sale on eBay for around $2.00. There are 13 projects for you to choose from. I see it at JoAnns Fabric and Crafts all the time. If you want the free pattern for this sweater-like shrug go to the link HERE.
I was fortunate to have 2 of my designs pictured on the front cover of the book! This is always exciting as a designer and it never gets old. I'm expecially pleased because I was a fairly new designer at the time and they chose 2 of my designs over those of several other known designers that have designs in the same book. There are mostly ponchos, shrugs, capelets and wraps.

Top it Off Crochet Book with 2 of my designs on the front cover
Other crochet designers who have a design in this book are:
1. Mary Jane Hall
2. Melissa Leapman
3. Kathleen Sams
4. Bendy Carter
5. Elizabeth Ann White
6. Joyce Nordstrom
7. Emma L. Hauck
8. Judi Kauffman
9. Maria Cook
10. Shelle Cain
11. Susan Shildmeyer

For more info on this sweater  see it here on Ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment