Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Sari Silk Bolero in Positively Crochet!

Sari Silk Bolero, in my book, Positively Crochet!
 This colorful bolero is crocheted into 2 circles, (left and front) and a seam is sewn in the back, which leaves a "V" at the bottom back. Even though Sari Silk yarn may be difficult to work with, due to the inconsistiencies of the yarn, I absolutely love the vibrant colors and the work and time you put into it is well worth it! Sometimes you may even have to hold up your work to the light to see the stitches, but I just love the outcome. See my Sari Silk Purse and belt also. I ordered this gorgeous yarn on eBay, but you can buy it other places too.


Back of Bolero
Sari Silk Bolero in the book

You can see many more of my designs on Ravelry. (link to my page)

No comments:

Post a Comment